Shares and Clubs
Prime Share Account
Prime Share account establishes membership.
- No maintenance fees or costs
- Dividend may change quarterly
- Dividends begin to accrue on the day of deposit
- ATM card available
- 24 hour access through Online Access and Teller 4500
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deductions available
- A minimum deposit of $25.00 is needed to open the Prime Share and must be maintained throughout the use of this account.
- Dividends accrue when balance is $100.00 and over
A club account is an account designed to offer members a chance to save their money for something specific, while earning interest or dividends. ICCU offers three types of club accounts; Christmas, Vacation, and “name your own” account.
- No minimum balance
- Can make deposits at anytime
- Can make withdrawals when needed
- Accrues dividends quarterly
- Christmas clubs automatically deposits into the prime shares account on October 1st. If the 1st falls on a Sunday, it will then be deposited the first business day after.
- Direct deposit and payroll deduction available
- 24 hour a day account access
through Online Access and Teller 4500
- Dividends are paid and compounded quarterly.